A dish from yesteryear for a successful aperitif !
Serve this mackerel chatini on a toast for a nice aperitif with friends, or simply serve them on biscuits with a white wine.
Mackerels, being oily fish, have high amounts of omega-3s. These good fats are known to reduce blood pressure and decrease the levels of cholesterol in your body.
• 100 grams of Cari Poulet leaves
• 1 clove of garlic
• 75 ml olive oil
• 50 grams of chopped almonds
• 30 grams of Emmental
• 1 pinch of salt
• 1 box of Glenryck
• 1 small onion
- Crush the Cari Poulet leaves with the garlic clove.
- Remove the backbone* from the mackerel.
- In a saucepan, add half the olive oil, the chopped onion and stir over low heat.
- Add the mackerel by crushing them and then the crushed Cari Poulet leaves.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the salt, almonds and Emmental.
- Mix everything together and garnish on toasted toast.